The face you see in the mirror matters! It matters to you, personally, of course – it also matters at work, where how you’re perceived can even influence which path you take. It matters to those you love, too. And it matters to us.
Which is why we’ve designed every step of our process to support you, answer your questions, and keep you comfortable.
At Cole, we offer patient-focused cosmetic medicine, providing exceptional procedures, treatments and after-care. It all starts with your first consultation.
What happens during a consultation?
- We listen carefully. Your consultation begins with your concerns, priorities and questions.
- We evaluate your problem areas. Complexion… neck and jaw… eyelids… body contours… we look closely at the areas you’d like to address, evaluate your condition and assess what’s needed.
- We recommend a way forward. Based on your goals, Dr. Cole determines which treatment (or combination of treatments) would best bring the results you’d like to see.
What about the staff and the space?
Our staff is led by Dr. Eric A. Cole, a board-certified ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgeon. (Now say that five times fast.)
Where it comes to facial enhancement and rejuvenation, we’re proud to offer the most advanced techniques and equipment to be had.
Our state-of-the-art facilities (in Silverdale and Sequim, WA) are fully accredited, beautiful, calm and private. We’re located in lush Kitsap County, just between Seattle and the awe-inspiring Olympic Peninsula.
What types of consultations do you offer?
- Local Consultation. Simply fill out the form at the bottom-right of this page, and you’ll be on your way!
- Virtual Consultation. If you’d rather consult from home via Skype, click here to find out how. (Virtual consultations come with an optional, in-person consultation to follow up, if desired.)
- Fly-in Consultation. For those who prefer to consult in the privacy and relaxation of a remote location, we offer fly-in consultations as well.
At Cole, we make it our mission to offer you the best possible care, achieve just what you’re hoping for, and “wow” you at every step – from start to finish.
Schedule your consultation today. Complete the contact form on the bottom-right, or call 360.613.2600.