This spring’s record-breaking temperatures have served as a friendly reminder to us all that summer is just around the corner. That means bathing suit season is almost here, and it’s time to give some thought to whether your body is summer-ready.
For many, this time of year means hitting the gym or counting calories. But the truth is, there are certain stubborn parts of the body that remain resistant to diet and exercise efforts, even with the most disciplined of regimens. That’s because, after 30, we gain fat according to a genetically predetermined pattern. And try as we might, no amount of lifestyle changes can combat an inherited tendency to accumulate localized deposits of fat – those finicky problem spots that just won’t go away with diet and exercise.
If you are self-conscious about a few bulges and figure flaws, it might be time to consider the benefits of liposuction.
How Liposuction Works
Cole Aesthetic Center uses a technique called Tumescent Liposuction, which is specifically designed to address problem areas such as your arms, inner thighs, and flanks.
The result? Refined curves and a slimmer, more balanced figure for you to flaunt this summer!
Tumescent Liposuction: The Difference
Tumescent Liposuction is a minimally-invasive procedure which offers several advantages over traditional liposuction, including:
- A much more gentle and delicate technique, allowing for finer detailing.
- A more comfortable option with significantly less recovery time.
- An on-site procedure in our accredited operating room in Silverdale, which means you can return home directly after.
- Use of local anesthesia, which is both safer and more affordable than general anesthesia which is required by traditional techniques.
- Permanence of results – fat cells removed during liposuction do not grow back!
So what are you waiting for? Now is the perfect time to make a change and start enjoying results long before the summer season is in full swing.
Fill out the form below or give us a call to schedule your consultation today.
Take advantage of our Mother’s Day Special and save up to $200 on featured treatment packages for the month of May! Click here or call us to learn more.