Hair loss is natural and happens to everyone. In fact, people lose 50-100 hairs on average each day. You’ll likely notice this when you wash your hair in the shower or brush your hair. If you are losing more than 100 hairs each day, you may be suffering from abnormal hair loss. This can include thinning, bald spots, or even male pattern baldness. But it is key to not feel embarrassed about hair loss.
Don’t Feel Embarrassed About Hair Loss
No matter if you are a man or a woman, hair loss can impact your self-confidence. It’s important that you don’t feel embarrassed about hair loss as there are solutions that can restore your natural hair. Below you will find more information on hair loss and what you can do about it.
Causes of Hair Loss
The causes of hair loss can differ between men and women. However, the impact in terms of self-confidence is the same. The issue is more common than many people think, as roughly 80 million Americans have hereditary hair loss. Certain factors make it more likely that you will suffer from hair loss. Below you will find the most common causes of hair loss.
- Heredity: This is the most common cause of hair loss. It can impact both men and women. This cause of hair loss is referred to as male or female pattern hair loss. For women, it often appears as hair thinning and the widening of their part. In men, it often appears as a receding hairline and a bald spot on the top of their head.
- Age: As we age, hair loss can slowly get more prevalent. With the passage of time, your hair follicles just stop growing hair which can result in hair looking thin.
- Medical Condition: Alopecia is a disease that develops when the body’s immune system attacks one’s hair follicles. This causes hair loss and can impact more than just the hair on your head.
- Hormone Changes: Women can often lose hair after giving birth or during other periods of hormonal changes, including high levels of stress.
- Hair Styles: Some hairstyles can pull out your hair and cause excess loss. Tight high ponytails are a big culprit when it comes to hair loss.
Hair Loss Treatment
Hair restoration in Seattle can dramatically improve your self-confidence due to the negative impacts of hair loss. It is important to look and feel your best and getting hair loss treatment can get you looking and feeling like yourself again. Scheduling a consultation with someone who specializes in hair loss treatment is the first step. They can provide you with treatment options that are right for you based on your unique needs.
One of the most effective treatment options for hereditary hair loss, the most common cause of hair loss, is NeoGraft. The treatment is a non-invasive alternative to traditional hair transplant treatments. Unlike traditional hair transplants, Neograft uses precise follicle extraction to ensure you look and feel your best after. Some of the benefits include no scarring, a short recovery time, and less restrictions post-surgery. This treatment is available for both men and women who are experiencing hereditary hair loss. The procedure is highly effective with very little risk.
Cosmetic Surgery in Silverdale
If you are concerned about your hair thinning and are considering treatment options, contact the experts at Cole Aesthetic Center. The team of professionals is skilled in a variety of cosmetic treatments, including hair restoration. They have provided numerous patients with treatments that help meet their aesthetic goals. Contact the experts at Cole Aesthetic Center today for a consultation as they are the experts in cosmetic surgery in Silverdale!