About > COVID-19 Precautions
- Please arrive at your appointed time. If you are early, and our lobby is full, you may be asked to wait in the building’s atrium.
- In addition to sanitizing our lobby throughout the day, we have removed of all communal materials such as magazines and beverages.
- We ask our guests to use the atrium hand sanitizer prior to entering our suite to reduce transferring germs on to door handles and devices.
We understand that sometimes our patients bring a guest along for support.
- We ask that only those who are being seen for an appointment come into the office.
- Those needing assistance (i.e. minors, patients with POD’s or disabilities) please notify our staff ahead of time.
To ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff we will be conducting health screenings over the phone prior to the visit and at the visit.
- Arrive with your own protective mask. Patients who are fully vaccinated with both COVID-19 doses may opt to wear a mask.
- Screening questions will still be asked and your temperature will be checked upon your arrival.
We promise to offer the best experience we can with the safety of you and our staff in mind.
- Rooms will be wiped down with hospital grade sanitizers after every visit.
- All staff at Cole Aesthetic Center have been fully vaccinated for both COVID-19 and influenza.
- Hand sanitizers will be available to our patients upon arrival and departure from our office.